!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
RAIN and cooler temps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been crying for rain for months. Now if I could get these hurricanes to stop screwing with my vacation plans. Ernesto is projected to head directly over cave country.

loosebits:
I've been crying for rain for months. Now if I could get these hurricanes to stop screwing with my vacation plans. Ernesto is projected to head directly over cave country.

That sucks,,,I see your trip dates and that storm may be in for a collision....hope all works out for your trip.

texdiveguy:
RAIN and cooler temps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that what that stuff is called. It's been so long I nearly forgot! Now if we can only keep this up for a few weeks we might get CSSP, Travis, and all the other lakes up where they need to be.

What is this thing you call "rain"? It sounds vaguely familiar...
Not a drop down here yet - keep praying.

loosebits:

That would be a helluva hurricane that would affect your cave diving. Just get down and stay down until it blows over!

ZzzKing:
That would be a helluva hurricane that would affect your cave diving. Just get down and stay down until it blows over!

Too much rainfall can blow out the caves

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom