$1500 Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I had $1500 to drop on SCUBA gear....

I would get a Diverite HID light AND a VR3 computer (B+W trimix open curcuit off of Scubatoys). Not a fancy schmancy mask.

BTW-isn't mask FIT is the most important thing about a mask?

Even when we work out hand signals on the boat, people still seem to want to look at gauges/computer. Not gonna happen with one of these....

I'm "left eyed" do they make one with the screen on the left side? :wink:

Yea, but boy it sure is fun to wish. Sure I'm an Oceanic/AERIS rep, sure my kids need new shoes and all that drivel......but c'mon air-integrated computer in your mask is the ultimate toy! Yes! Toy! Are high dollar Harley Davidson's necessities? Are top of the line video games necessities? No! We buy and enjoy things because we want them. Average price of a top of the line air integrated computer....around a $1,000. Another $500.00 and we can put this into our mask? C'mon! Not talking as rep, but this product is it! Talked about, hoped for and lusted after for years! The HUD dive mask!

By the way, I am all for and suggested a leash immediately when the delivery date and product were announced at DEMA.

Darryl

Darryl Bowerman:
Are high dollar Harley Davidson's necessities? Are top of the line video games necessities?

Darryl

No, but then again thats probably why people have Hondas and I waited until the XBOX 360 came out at $400 a piece so that I could get a XBOX for $150 bucks. :D

How about a display on the outside of the mask also for your buddy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom