$1500 Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even Scubatoys can't discount it. But I still want one, being one of those early-adopters..

My LDS owner told me that Oceanic is making the first ones they produce available to Diveshops for demos. I can't wait for demo day.

OOOoooo, I could be Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid :wink:

Consideringthe fact that some people will spend $3k+ just to get a PS3 because they are too impatient to wait for Bestbuy to get them in stock... At $1500 I'm sure people will jump at the chance to purchase this mask that will more than likely be buggy as Windows ME.

I dove one at our Weeki Wachee New Year's Eve Dive. I was impressed with the clarity of the numbers at depth. I hope to have a more leisurely test in the not too distant future. The mask did leak, but then I HATE those rubber straps. They always make a mask leak on me.

my test was also at Weeki Wachee .... I did have an issue with the fit of the mask. It was too wide for my face. However, I did like how easy it was to read the display

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom