$1500 Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am one who loves technology, and I use the Aeris Atmos AI. But it is not worth more than than the double the cost of that computer just to not have to look down to check my time and gas. Plus, I am not sure I want my digital readout in my field of vision at all times.

10 years this new mask will be standard equipment, just like dive cps are today.I cant think of any reason not to have one.

yup, it certainly can be... but price needs to come down to about $400

The price will likely come down if you are willing to wait long enough. But look at the price on hoseless air integrated computers. Last time I looked they weren't all that close to $400 yet. I expect that this will probably settle out somewhere above those computers, after all it has the computer functionality, a mask and the display technology that will add extra cost.

Besides, another reason these things start out high is its easier to start out high and reduce the price then it is to do it the other way. Besides by gradually reducing the price they can figure out where the maximum profit is. You know sell a bunch at a little or a few at a lot.

New inovations and products help to drive down the price on soon to be outdated equpment like AI cps. It sucks because I only get to have the outdate gear.

james croft:
Can you wear it on the forehead?

Can the cavers wear it backwards?

Back
Top Bottom