15 Eagle Rays Yesterday!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I still get excited to see just one. They are one of my favorite sea creatures. They are graceful, powerful and beautiful.

We saw another 5 over the next two days. Definately saw more on this trip than any other. Almost everyday! I'll need to go back and look at the log book, but I'd say it was around 25 total. What a treat!

Had a great week on the island and will post a better report when I have more time (sitting in airport).

PH

This was this afternoon!

I was snorkling at Coral Princess two days ago and saw a dead eagle ray and not of natural causes.
I did not know that people ate them.
Is it common here on the island?

I believe that is another name for Cantarell and it is up north near San Juan.

This was this afternoon!

Just so you know, I'm putting in my request for a repeat of that dive now. Don't want to put too much pressure on you at the last minute! :D

Just so you know, I'm putting in my request for a repeat of that dive now. Don't want to put too much pressure on you at the last minute! :D

I was on that dive and I'll post my pictures of it tomorrow when I get home, just an awesome sight, thrilling!

I was on that dive and I'll post my pictures of it tomorrow when I get home, just an awesome sight, thrilling!

Excellent, can't wait to see them. What dive site were you at?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom