140 Used Tanks, 32 sets of regs, 50 BCs - All Must Go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. You are correct. It is in very good condition and has been well serviced.

I ordered 4 al 80's from Mike and they arrived well packed and in excellent condition. Normal surface scuffs but overall excellent condition. Thanks!

Mike, I would like to get one of the 63's from you. PM sent. Thanks!

I'm shipping for a standard rate of $25 per tank. Because we're shipping so many tanks, we're trying to make it as streamlined as possible because my wife takes care of everything... labels, printing, emailing trackings, etc. Some have costed a couple dollars less, some (that go west) are costing me a couple dollars more (Like $30). Most come in right around $25. We actually had to guy buy special boxes to ship these too which cost 2 bucks a box. So long story short, $25 per tanks. I thought that seemed pretty fair. A new tank from leisurepro right now is $28. Not to mention $199 for a brand new tank from them. I have roughly 60 to 80 tanks left, so I'm about "half" sold. I'm now taking all tanks sold and getting brand new hydros on them, so they will be stamped for April of 11.

Hope that helps!

Thanks!

Hi
I'm interested in 3 BCs $75 and 3 to 6 Aqualung Calypso Regulators w/ Suunto 2 gauge console and Oct - $150. what will by the costs to send me this to a place in the USA

Hi
I'm interested in 3 BCs $75 and 3 to 6 Aqualung Calypso Regulators w/ Suunto 2 gauge console and Oct - $150. How much would it be to get shipped to mexiko? write me bqck on paolo.g@gmx.ch

Been trying to keep up. I think I'm caughtup at this point with the shipping. I still have about 60 or so tanks. I'm down to about 10 sets of regulators. I also still have alot of BCs. I had a ton of PMs today and think that I replied to everyone. If I missed someone I apologize...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom