12 Days to Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the heads-up on the mosquitos! The last 2 years were there (June/July) we never used our bug spray and I was considering leaving it out...not anymore!! :wink:

I watched the video, got my locker, paid the fee. I am ready but I am tired. I am still waiting for the room to be ready (at least another hour).

I think I am going to put on my suit, jump in the pool to cool off and sleep for a few hours. Hopefully the room will be ready then.

OK so we started our packing today for our 5th visit to Bonaire, will be on island 7 days from today. Things we have learned - pack lighter, stay longer and keep the adult beverages ice cold!! :vintagediver:

Made it to Bonaire. Luggage is apparently taking a separate vacation so I only have half my gear. Frustration is causing other little issues to get under my skin. Bags reportedly STILL IN PHILLY.

Back
Top Bottom