12 Days to Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys....I am sitting at work itching to get on the plane in the am. I will track some of you down at the gate in atlanta.

I am doing some research on historical on time flights. What are you guys hearing???

I have arrangements for first day orrientation as long as I can get to Wannadive by 4:00...

What's the chances of me getting to make some dives on saturday?

Guys....I am sitting at work itching to get on the plane in the am. I will track some of you down at the gate in atlanta.

I am doing some research on historical on time flights. What are you guys hearing???

I have arrangements for first day orrientation as long as I can get to Wannadive by 4:00...

What's the chances of me getting to make some dives on saturday?

I haven't heard any real numbers, but I'm planning on being in the water that afternoon. We're diving with the Plaza shop, so it'll be easy for us.

Found a site with on-time ratings. Atlanta to Bonaire from April 15 - June 15, 2010, has an 88% on-time percentage. Average delay is 10 minute, max delay was 22 minutes.

Wife received her check in online email reminder and when she went to look at the site they're saying plane is over booked and looking for volunteers with flexible travel plans. Can't believe they over booked this one. The four seats we had reserved were still good though.

Just heard our trucks are the NEW ClassWind Dive S.U.V.
"Luxuriously finished LandWind Dive S.U.V.,
4 doors, large trunk with a special dive tank rack,
A/C, power steering, radio / CD player, leather seats,
separated front seats, suitable for 5 people."

--
Thank goodness full insurance coverage was included with our package!

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

I can see that spare back tire is the first item to be gone after returning from a dive

Hmmm, of course it probably has a connection for the iPod to pump music into the stereo...

Just heard our trucks are the NEW ClassWind Dive S.U.V.
"Luxuriously finished LandWind Dive S.U.V.,
4 doors, large trunk with a special dive tank rack,
A/C, power steering, radio / CD player, leather seats,
separated front seats, suitable for 5 people."

--
Thank goodness full insurance coverage was included with our package!

02.jpg

I'm thinking leather might not have been the best choice for a Bonaire-divemobile.

I'm thinking leather might not have been the best choice for a Bonaire-divemobile.
Pleather is probably the ideal. Naguhide. Anything that doesn't absorb water.

Great, I hope we see you there!

Wear any badge you want as long as it doesn't turn into a "friends of Bill W" intervention :cool2:

It will more likely turn into a "Friends of Jacques C" meeting.

Back
Top Bottom