12 Days to Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I put a sticky note on my calendar! We'll definitely try to be there. :)
Great, I hope we see you there!

My group will be the not-so-quiet group. :monkeydance:

I'm thinking of bringing a name badge. "Hi my name is: PARZDIVER"
Wear any badge you want as long as it doesn't turn into a "friends of Bill W" intervention :cool2:

Did anyone on the Atlanta flight check in yet? When I checked yesterday, my wife and I were sitting together in a window and middle seat. When checking in this morning, we are in a middle (17B) and an aisle (18D). Flight is full, so couldn't change them. Possible plane change?

I didn't do check in but checked seats and flight info again. Still a 757-300 and it is pretty much full. Only seats showing open right now are in the exit rows. Our seats remained the same as originally booked. I'm sure people around you will switch out so you guys can sit together.

Gypsyjim looks just like his avatar too (KBeck as well) :D

I didn't do check in but checked seats and flight info again. Still a 757-300 and it is pretty much full. Only seats showing open right now are in the exit rows. Our seats remained the same as originally booked. I'm sure people around you will switch out so you guys can sit together.
I'm sure, it is just strange the seats changed. And if nobody wants to switch, we'll survive, we'll both have headphones in and Kindles out.

Well, at least a couple of us will have Scubaboard t-shirts on, and carrying piles of SB stickers......though I can see us yelling back and forth across the crowd.. "Scubaboard? Scubaboard?"
I can't seem to find my DiveNY/ScubaBoard t-shirt. Wife might be hiding it. Oh well, I'm sure we'll meet.

I also look like my pic:D
You in the blue shirt or are you the monkey?

For anyone interested in hearing about reports from this week in Bonaire, the owner of the LDS organizing the group I'm with is down there now. He's been blogging all week.

Dave's Dive (b)Log

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom