12 days in late July in Cozumel with 2 kids, 14 & 16, - which resort to select?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all, thanks again for all recomendations! What I ended up doing was booking a combined stay and dive package through Prodivemex at Grand Occidental for 8 days. Then going to Club Med closer to Cancun for 6 days and some whaleshark watching. To get the 14 year old litle lady supportive of 6 days of diving I will have to endure 2 days of power shopping in New York... Add some decent weather and good visibility and hopefully we wil be in diving heaven in Cozumel.

Be sure to take long pants. The restaurants only admit men with long pants

Hi all, thanks again for all recomendations! What I ended up doing was booking a combined stay and dive package through Prodivemex at Grand Occidental for 8 days. Then going to Club Med closer to Cancun for 6 days and some whaleshark watching. To get the 14 year old litle lady supportive of 6 days of diving I will have to endure 2 days of power shopping in New York... Add some decent weather and good visibility and hopefully we wil be in diving heaven in Cozumel.
:laughing:

Be sure to take long pants. The restaurants only admit men with long pants
At Club Med? How pretentious. :silly:

Any Cozumel restaurant that won't let me in wearing shorts won't get me in at all.
I have vision's of the Burger House requiring a Tie.

Only the ale carte restaurants at the Occidental require pants. The buffets at the beach bar and closer to the lobby will allow shorts. Shirts with sleeves are required at those though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom