12/20/08 Dania Beach Erojacks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gotta work. :shakehead:

Last edited:
I can't make it.. :depressed: I swear, I hate packing.

You guys dive safe and have FUN!

Even at night? late evening?

Well, by the time I got home at 6:30 and walked dogs and put my stuff in the car...not to mention that I lost my dive light at Invasion and a new one wasn't in the budget to replace this year (oooooh Saaaaanta......) but I'm going to night dive your butt off in 2009, Wys!!! :D

Actually since I don't have a significant other to purchase a holiday gift for this year, I'm buying myself a Nitrox computer AND a dive light...it just won't be this week, so sorry.

I have to see, friend comes for Christmas party dinner that day, for dinner is that night.

Well, by the time I got home at 6:30 and walked dogs and put my stuff in the car...not to mention that I lost my dive light at Invasion and a new one wasn't in the budget to replace this year (oooooh Saaaaanta......) but I'm going to night dive your butt off in 2009, Wys!!! :D

Actually since I don't have a significant other to purchase a holiday gift for this year, I'm buying myself a Nitrox computer AND a dive light...it just won't be this week, so sorry.

If I shore dive at night it would be a late start for me, I just found out we have our street's gift exchange party in the afternoon.

BTW, you're always welcome to use my Shockwave LED light. It's too bright for my liking, I prefer less light.

Did you end up taking that nitrox class after all?

Wys

No, didn't take the nitrox class yet...have the textbook and spoke with Matt about scheduling it on Monday night when I won the WAY COOL ATOMIC AQUATICS FRAMELESS MASK from UNDERSEAS SPORTS!!!!

And then there is that little tiny problem of my gaining 25 pounds this year from all of the STRESS and not fitting into my wetsuit anymore. :shakehead:

twist twist :wink: he needs a twist

Kim U always twist my arm to hard,, Well it does work... I just hope that I wont be tooo tired from working alll night Fri night/Sat morning....:cool2:

hmmm.. mom's in town. I should be packing instead of diving. Might have to work on it to convince Mom it's in her best interest that I dive before spending 2 days in the car with her...:popcorn:

Simple solution... Pack the night before, then dive sat morning followed by lunch then last minute packing before U hit the pavement... :mooner::popcorn::rofl3: OOOOPs cant forget the :coffee: for the road on your full tummy:coffee:

I haven't dove the erojacks in months. Sounds fun, but I have to head up to Vero for an early chrsitmas with my dad.

Hope you guys have a blast.
:mooner:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom