107 Degrees Farenheit..Global Warming = No coral!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Semita:
don't know why...but I'll go fry some beans in the hood of my SUV right now and then look I'll look up some stats.

HEY....bvmjethead that might be a solution...instead of me burning coal here in Honduras I can just teach everyone to cook their meals on top of cars....

wonder what it would taste like???.....still beans are beans.
I would put them in a pan, and not directly on the hood.

You have an SUV, and not a hybrid, electric, or a bio diesel? :11:

howarde:
Why is it - every time there is a hot day somewhere, it's because of global warming?
because it's hip :D

:hippy:

私は1 ラインの冗談を言う

bvmjethead:
Not that we can't all do our part......

However you should probably be addressing third world countries that are still burning millions of tons of coal to produce their electricity.

America is the cleanest country (as emmissions go) on the planet.

Contrary to whatever Al Gore has to say........

Flame suit on....

As emission go, per car, we are clean.

But as co2 emitter, the US, Canada, and Australia are still the biggest producers. Big chunks of the co2 emitted from third world countries are to produce good for the Western countries to consume.

Bottom line, don't blame it on the third world countries... They are only producing what the western countries wanted.

i think global warming is really an extra-terrestrial plot to destroy the earth

私は1 ラインの冗談を言う :D

Howarde,
Honestly, how windy is it in Breck today?

My windometer has been pretty steady at 60mph since yesterday! Ugh!

Hey doggie - how cold is it down in the Butte? It was too cold to make turns today even. (and we only got 3 inches)

it's way cold here and windy. I can't even see the mountain!

fisherdvm:
As emission go, per car, we are clean.

But as co2 emitter, the US, Canada, and Australia are still the biggest producers. Big chunks of the co2 emitted from third world countries are to produce good for the Western countries to consume.

Bottom line, don't blame it on the third world countries... They are only producing what the western countries wanted.

Well the third world contries are producing the stuff for us, because its cheap, and its cheap partially because they do not have the polution control we do. Do not let these contries off the hook so fast there.

Oh Gad! We posted the same question at exactly the same time!

Temps are 2 degrees F. Wind chill (20mph) makes it ....18 below zero!

Back
Top Bottom