107 Degrees Farenheit..Global Warming = No coral!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie:
Oh Gad! We posted the same question at exactly the same time!

Temps are 2 degrees F. Wind chill (20mph) makes it ....18 below zero!
Yeah... I noticed that :D

It's snowing right now. It's supposed to warm up tomorrow tho... i wonder if it's because of global warming? :huh:

howarde:
I would put them in a pan, and not directly on the hood.

You have an SUV, and not a hybrid, electric, or a bio diesel? :11:

hehehehehe.....:sorry19z: I did say we ALL need to help...I include myself.

List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions per capita:

Way to go Somalia !!

Which poorer countries were you referring to?

fisherdvm:
Only way to change the American way of life is to increase the price of gas to $6 a gallon.

Anything else will not work.

No it wont. It'll crush the economy. I work 40 miles from the house and days like today where someone decides its time to drive like they're in a Derby of some sort we end up in home bound traffic that takes 2 hours to get home in really over nothing (mouth breathing rubber neckers!). I'd love to work closer to home but I can't afford to, they jobs near home don't pay enough to even pay the bills. It's bad enough with gas prices that yo-yo back and forth...

Oil isn't going away. Push for the need to change to and support alternatives.

Cars are not the only culprit. If you use Electricity, chances are that its an oil based fuel that generates it.

Plastics....

Just stop blaming cars. Any idea how much pollution an ATV, power hand tool, or diesel boat or older outboard motor put out? :)

Semita:
I want my children and grand children to experience the magic feeling of diving in a reef so please...PLEASE!!!!
They'll be welcome to come up here and dive the future coral reefs of the Puget Sound.

:wink:

Even if you think that global warming may be part of a natural climate cycle you have to admit that it will cause problems and that the greenhouse gasses we are emitting are contributing to the problem. If you want to argue against that then I encourage you to go do some research and try to come up with some real evidence to the contrary.

~Jess

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom