100th dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto!
Congrats!
That spunk and fervor of yours helped my wife tremendeously to work on her fears, swimming skills and water-courage to the point of taking her OW class.
Permission granted to rub those 100 dives in for diving-motivational purposes as much as you want...

Haha! Yesterday she told me she was already feeling pressure from my 100 dives. I asked, "What pressure?" ;-)

Congratulations Marie on hitting 100! It takes a certain stubbornness to dive cold water and enjoy it.

Have to admit, at the back of my mind, I wasn't sure you would make it to 100 dives when you started out - you were very enthusiastic but quite timid & nervous back then. Now your considering tech - your boundaries keep shifting!

Your enthusiasm seems to be rubbing of on @Schwob 's wife as well!

I did my 100th dive yesterday! :D

Funny and congrats. I remember logging my 100th dive. I think I was done logging dives after 500, so I wonder what my 1000th dive was like...? Or what my 100th, 200th or 300th dive in Cozumel was like? :cheers:

congratulations and job well done...keep it going and don't stop logging dives...i still log my dives.

Congratulations... but you didn't do it in your birthday suit

Congratulations Marie on hitting 100! It takes a certain stubbornness to dive cold water and enjoy it.

Have to admit, at the back of my mind, I wasn't sure you would make it to 100 dives when you started out - you were very enthusiastic but quite timid & nervous back then. Now your considering tech - your boundaries keep shifting!

Your enthusiasm seems to be rubbing of on @Schwob 's wife as well!

I wasn't sure myself at times. But being stubborn has its plusses. Instructors said I was the most determined diver they've ever seen. All the hard work finally paid off.

Congratulations! I thought you're 100th dive was supposed to be naked :wink:

Congrats on making it to 100!!!!

Congrats Marie, I should be breaking 100 before the year end as well - our season is year round in Vancouver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom