1000 Lumen Dive Light - SORRY :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have a good point Professor. I am using these for backups in cave diving. It will be nice to have a backup that I can signal good and not get drowned out by my friends HIDS.

maybe come out with beam spread options?
... 6* would be perfect :)

Hmmmm I think I'll pass for now. LOL

Sent from my DROID X2

I have the DRIS 1000 on order and also got a 1000 off eBay. I hope the DRIS is way better because the vis in Lake Travis was so crappy the other day I need a nuclear powered blow torch just to find the bottom.

Well, looks like the girlfriend is getting a new 500 Lumen light... I had the 500 in the quarry last weekend for a Search & Recovery class and it performed well in the mucky water - helped in the recovery of an OW student's fin in close to zero vis.

Guess the 1000 can just be added to my current order (the HOG reg set hopefully showing up next week).

Thanks DRIS!

Ok So I ordered a another new light yesterday. I now have a couple of questions and need you all to help .

1. When my wife asks how many back up lights I need how can I tell her I need a back up light for my back up light that is backing up my back back up light and then one sit in the dive locker to cover me or a buddy in a light emergency.

2. What happens when Mike builds a back up light that is brighter than my primary can light.

Keep up the good work DRIS I appreciate the great products and service that you make available to us. It would be helpful if you could change your packing a little my wife is keying in on your boxes that arrive in the mail.

It would be helpful if you could change your packing a little my wife is keying in on your boxes that arrive in the mail.

Don't worry, we have new Stickers that say " Caution, Diamonds enclosed" that we will start putting on the boxes :p

Sadness on the home front. Just heard mine is on backorder. :depressed: Hopefully one arrives in 28 days :eyebrow: before I leave for Coz :eyebrow:.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom