1000 Lumen Dive Light - SORRY :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As Fire Stalker said, the sale was only if you previously bought a DRIS light, and were a early adopter. It was a way for us to thank Early Adopters for buying more lights from us :wink:

As Fire Stalker said, the sale was only if you previously bought a DRIS light, and were a early adopter. It was a way for us to thank Early Adopters for buying more lights from us :wink:

You mean light addicts. We all know who we are, buying a new light every year or so. Almost always some combination of brighter, smaller, longer burning. The old ones get re-purposed and the credit card receipts get burned before the wife see's them.:D

You mean light addicts. We all know who we are, buying a new light every year or so. Almost always some combination of brighter, smaller, longer burning. The old ones get re-purposed and the credit card receipts get burned before the wife see's them.:D

Doesn't everybody have a twist on 500 lumen flashlight in their nightstand drawer that's submersible to 300'?

:admingreet: Yep, I seem to be able to re-purpose dive lights to many other hobbies...... you know, because they aren't "good enough"....

My son (2.5 years old) wants all my flashlights to play with as his own.......little bugger has expensive tastes as well. I had to hide the DRIS lights :D

My son (2.5 years old) wants all my flashlights to play with as his own.......little bugger has expensive tastes as well. I had to hide the DRIS lights :D

Its the looks they get from the other kids when they show up at summer camp with one of dad's flashlights.....

You have been in my house, I will be asking my wife about this.

Relax. I'm sure your wife just commiserates with my wife...

Which is why you've probably already heard about me getting in trouble for adding a spigot to the jacuzzi and making it a rinse tank.

BTW, I have the DRIS 1000 and it rocks. Several divers have asked me the beam angle, and I haven't a clue. Does anyone have that info?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom