10 Dive Package.... $450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Aloha Ohana....

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that we are now offering a 10 Dive Aloha Package for $450.

Any combination of AM and PM boat dives. Do it over 5 days or squeeze it into 3. All AM dives or PM dives.... a few of each if you like..... doesn't matter to me!

This package includes any and all rental gear you might need. Tanks and weights are always included as are photos from your dives.

Call today and I'm happy to build a custom package for you that will get you out to all of Oahu's best sites. Book with us and we can get you to ALL of Oahu's wrecks including the Seatiger, YO 257, San Pedro, Corsair, Mahi, Westside LCU's and Hawaii Kai Barges.

Come check out what others have to say about Kaimana Divers!

For the local Ohana, come take a peek at our Dive Club

Finally, take advantage of our small group PADI courses and get the most out of your dive dollar. Our classes are small and service is personal with an emphasis on safety and a reputation for quality.

We can work around your schedule to organize any Intro Dives, Open Water, Advanced Open Water or Specialty Courses.

With 5 years of experience here on Oahu you can spend more time relaxing and enjoying your dives and less time stressing about the details.

Feel free to contact me for more information on your next dive adventure. I look forward to unlocking the power of the ocean with you all!

Are these dives at various dive sites (5 dives at two different sites, two dives at five different sites, all at the same dive site)? Also, my wife and I are coming to Oahu in March 2011. Do you think this deal will still be in effect then? If so, we would be interested in booking in advance (maybe in December 2010).

I always aim to schedule 10 different dive sites: Here's how the last few packages have broken down:

1) YO 257 (Wreck)
2) Kewalo Pipe
3) Seatiger (Wreck)
4) Horseshoe Reef
5) Corsair Airplane (Wreck)
6) China Wall (Drift)
7) Mahi (Wreck)
8) Makaha Caverns
9) LCU (Wreck)
10) Stars or Land of Oz

The advantage here is that we use 3 boats to access all sides of the island! Looking very forward to booking you folks and as of Jan 1 the package price will go to $495. Book before the end of the year and you pay the rate advertised for this year...... $450.

Mahalo,

G

I did the 1st six dives off 2 different boats my last visit to Oahu in March 2009. The last 4 dives off a 3rd boat would add some nice additional variety. This looks like a great selection for a great price. Wish I was coming back to Oahu.

Good diving, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom