1 Year Anniversary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Better Diver has made it to our One Year Anniversary. I want to thank our customers, students, friends, fellow divers, and everyone else that has helped us.

After going over all of the business stuff this last week, I feel safe to say that my daughter and son will have a business they can call their own someday.

Another dive store gave me an idea to find out what we need to improve, so I set up an online survey. If you wouldn't mind, please fill out our online survey and let us know how we can do better for the coming years.

Better Diver Online Survey

Thanks for a great first year!!!

I want to thank everyone that completed our survey. I will be leaving it up for a few more weeks for more feedback.

I have reviewed the survey and have started working on the improvements. DEMA worked out well and I have started working on a few more product lines already.

Thanks for letting me know what we need to improve or leave alone and for a great 1st year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom