09/07 Spanish Rocks Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for the up date, i was hoping on this weekend but dont know after ike goes by.??????

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
thanks for the up date, i was hoping on this weekend but dont know after ike goes by.??????

Holy crap!!!! You are going to dive? I thought you just got certified for bragging rights with no intention of doing it again.:rofl3: Hope you make it out. By the way it looks like Ike will not really have any effect on us.

thanks grd.... but i have proof.. pics and sightings of me at hudson grotto twice, i hit a new deep for me of 96' , looking at the 100' but my buddie had a problem so we did the right thing and went up to end the dive. have been seen by ean, and divebandit. i know they wont admitt to it thow.........

Anyone want to do this dive this upcoming weekend, 9/13 or 9/14? I had to back out of Boynton but I am determined to breathe compressed air this weekend!!!!

Damn if I would have known I would have gone with you. I'm startin to dig the grotto. Mark took me to 112' the last time we went. I have to hit the 130' spot next time just to do it.

well ken we will have to work something out for the near future.

idive.. im shooting for this sunday the 14th but nothing firm as of yet.....

I'm keeping my Sunday open just in case. I want to do that dive!!!!! Thank God for DVR's or I couldn't even consider diving on a Sunday during football season!!!!!

I'm keeping my Sunday open just in case. I want to do that dive!!!!! Thank God for DVR's or I couldn't even consider diving on a Sunday during football season!!!!!

Thats true! Football, my weakness!

Hey, this last weekend at Hudson Grotto, I had good vis! I could see the twenty foot platform as soon as I ducked myhead under the water! Also, following the sixty-foot string, just great vis with some students I was diving with! Boo-ya!

- Boats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom