D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With many thanks to @runsongas , I've given DaVinci Resolve a try, and below you'll find a novice video for Part III of the D420 Unboxing.

Did you make the video "public" ???
Image3.png

Sorry, @buddhasummer !
It was pretty late here. I went to bed before it finished processing. Sorry to let you down! It's the middle of the night now where you are, isn't it? At least @Angelo Farina is just getting ready for dinner...:D

I owe you a beer, Simon...:cheers:

It is, I am still up but now I know it's not coming tonight, off the bed I'll go. I really need another hobby. Look forward to seeing it tomorrow. Thank you sir.

It's all fixed!
Oops, too late. :(

Awesome video Rob, so excited now need to get up and pee. Peter is going to lose all his money very soon. Roll on part four, hopefully the cherry on top. Thanks again Rob for all your efforts, much appreciated.

Don't know if you have any G250Vs but if you do could you please post a side by side, trying to get a feel for how'd they look together, you know where I'm going with this. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom