OMS Going under?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa.

OK, your member is bigger than Boogie's.

Is everyone happy?

Does it matter that the original thread is almost 3 years old?

Sooooooo, did anyone find out why they are getting sued and by who?

ok, the spring strap comment was way out of line and i apoligize. you ticked me off by your capitalism comment and i lashed out. how about we just agree to disagree about when its ok to joke about people losing their job.

Good news (unless you are Boogie) OMS did not go under in....

:banana:

Guess someone is buying their stuff!!

I hear that WARDS is in trouble too, and that Martha Stewart maybe going to KMART???

Stay tuned for the next Bat episode... Same Bat Time....Same Bat Channel...

:chicken:

Ron

ckharlan66:
I was at my LDS last night and they said they had heard OMS was in a Lawsuit and would probably be out of business soon. Does this mean the Bungeed Wing of Death is going to die or is this just a rumor. Bear in mind that my LDS sells Halcyon.

Just wondering if any of you have heard anything or might know what the lawsuit is about.

Chad

fgray1:
Took 3 pages for you guys to catch it. :)
This thread is a perfect example of why threads should automatically be closed after a certain period of inactivity.

jonnythan:
Who brought Halcyon into this?
Just to answer your question:
Boogie711:
C) I feel their marketing practices are deceiving and downright cheese-assed. The living proof of this is the so-called "Safety Bulletin" where they slam Halcyon's gear all over the place without coming right out and just saying "look, we just feel our gear is superior, and here's why." http://www.omsdive.com/news2.html
Boogie, but essentially if you dont buy OMS you are going to go to the other people who make tech oriented gear.

This looks like a fun discussion that i missed during the day - you all had a nice workout it seems. Lets not wish anyone to lose their jobs even if it is for a company that some of us loathe (couldnt care less personally). :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom