Wanted Regulator for my son

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Barton

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to buy a regulator for my son. He has just gotten his OW certification and I would like to have a setup ready to go for local diving, warm, shallower diving.

Thanks!

Rough budget?
What brands are sold and serviced near you?
Do you trust the dive shop that will service them?
Answers to these questions will best allow the passionate folks on SB to weigh in.
Welcome to ScubaBoard!

PM sent

Congrats on your son getting certified and hope you get in some good dives together. Considering that you may want to service a used regulator, it may be a better value in the long run to purchase from your local dive shop - take advantage of their expertise and service capabilities down the road. I doubt you will have any issues with the major brands - I am partial to Atomics and Dive Rite but between my buddies and me, we dive a variety of brands. Good luck and have fun!

Looking to buy a regulator for my son. He has just gotten his OW certification and I would like to have a setup ready to go for local diving, warm, shallower diving.

Thanks!
For Sale Zeagle DS-IV / ZX Reg $100 shipped
lg.php

Watch Thread

sethw DIR Practitioner

# of Dives: 200 - 499

Zeagle DS-IV regulator with less than 100 dives.

Includes environmentally-sealed yoke first stage with 2 HP and 5 LP ports, DX second stage plus Envoy octopus, and DiveRite SPG and case.

“Standard” hoses, no inflator hose.

$100 shipped CONUS.

Due for service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom