Aqua Lung i450T "Alt time" (Watch mode)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JT@1

New
Reaction score
I recently bought an Aqua Lung i450T and was setting up as a routine watch (given that I sometimes dive after office - night dives). Funnily, the "Alt time" - away time zone can be set +/- 23 hours but in integers. I however want to set up 'away' time zone with a time zone difference of 1.5 hours but unable to set it up. Any guidance?

I recently bought an Aqua Lung i450T and was setting up as a routine watch (given that I sometimes dive after office - night dives). Funnily, the "Alt time" - away time zone can be set +/- 23 hours but in integers. I however want to set up 'away' time zone with a time zone difference of 1.5 hours but unable to set it up. Any guidance?

Your unable to set the alt time or to view the alt time?

Well, I have good news for some, but not for you. The new Aqualung i200c (shipping now) allows dual time zone variances down to the quarter hour. I would think that any future Aqualung dual zone model, depending on where it is in the development cycle, will have it. No idea about other Pelagic brands, or if it can be added via firmware update.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom