Dive passes in French Polynesia (Top Dive and Te Moana)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Headed to Rangiroa in January 2018. Going to stay at Hotel Kia Ora for a week. Does anyone know if Top Dive boat dives are a two tank boat dives. They offer a 10 tank pass but wasn't sure if we should could split it between the two of us. Any info would be appreciated.

Have you done a trip report for the planned week on Rangiroa in January? We are considering the same trip, after having been there as a stop on a Paul Gauguin cruise a number of years back.

Have you done a trip report for the planned week on Rangiroa in January? We are considering the same trip, after having been there as a stop on a Paul Gauguin cruise a number of years back.
Aloha, yes we stayed in Rangiroa at the Kia Ora resort in January. It was amazing and we enjoyed ourselves very much. The dives in the channel are what I would consider advanced dives as the currents were swift during most of our dives

I had no problem diving there with Los Angeles County "OW" and PADI AOW. The dives I did were relatively shallow for me but exhilarating due to the number of sharks in the channels (passes). All my dives were based on Moorea... I wish I had more time to try some of the other islands.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom