Recommendations Unlimited diving (Nitrox) options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive friends bonaire. Locations all over, easiest orientation ever, wonderful customer service. Cold drinks and snacks at every location, and you can put everything on a tab and pay at the end of the week.

Dive friends bonaire. Locations all over, easiest orientation ever, wonderful customer service. Cold drinks and snacks at every location, and you can put everything on a tab and pay at the end of the week.
Thanks. Their price on web site seems to be significantly more. $180/week vs. $139/week at AB-Dive.

$11 more for nitrox. 169 vs 180. For 4 or 5 locations, on dive sites.

I hope you find the $11 savings is worth the loss of convenience.

To late now. I'm using VIP Diving this fall. $153 ($170 with a 10% prepaid discount) for both air and nitrox, 63's, 80's and 100's in both din and yolk.
Only down side is they only have one location.
For $203/person they'll deliver your tanks to your apartment/ hotel everyday.

To late now. I'm using VIP Diving this fall. $153 ($170 with a 10% prepaid discount) for both air and nitrox, 63's, 80's and 100's in both din and yolk.
Only down side is they only have one location.
For $203/person they'll deliver your tanks to your apartment/ hotel everyday.
I stayed at Den Laman last year and I used VIP Diving. I was quite happy with their service and their service is top notch. Have fun!

I stayed at Den Laman last year and I used VIP Diving. I was quite happy with their service and their service is top notch. Have fun!

I was in Bonaire maybe 2 years ago on a cruise and we booked with them directly, and did two dives. Their service was amazing then, and I imagine it will be the same this coming fall when we go for a week.

With only one location I might have to 'make' myself get to their shop, but with a quick shopping trips, dinners out on the town, or planning my shore diving with some forethought I don't think it will be a inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom