Right Now on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW Dive Dawg

SDI / TDS Solo Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We've been here since Sat and lucky enough to still have 10 more days. Wife and I are all dialed into our shore diving routine and everything's working. The villa we rented this year is fantabulous. Nitrox and breakfast at buddies and otherwise, we're just taking it easy on our own with no schedule and no set plans.

A couple of highlights are the angler Frogfish we found at Tolo and the dinosaur that was in our pool when we got back home today...

PS.... The gearshift knob in our truck is still intact..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&feature=vm&video_id=qR2pLDYMCTM[/video]

Last edited:
What are you seeing for water Temps? I was there for a week in March and I'm headed back late August.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

So you are just rubbin it in?

If you like (really like) food, go to At Sea. Ignore the menu, tell them to bring you food. And booze. But do this after your night dive.

P.S. we already saw all of the fish. You are seeing used fish sucker!

What are you seeing for water Temps? I was there for a week in March and I'm headed back late August.

Water temps for the past five days have been about right at 80... About the same with air temps.

So you are just rubbin it in?

If you like (really like) food, go to At Sea. Ignore the menu, tell them to bring you food. And booze. But do this after your night dive.

P.S. we already saw all of the fish. You are seeing used fish sucker!

Thanks for the tip on At Sea...will let you know how it is..

PS.... Just curious if anyone is able to open and view the Youtube link in my first post.. Got an email back from a buddy saying that it's marked "private", but when I check the settings, it says public... Thanks..

PS.... Just curious if anyone is able to open and view the Youtube link in my first post.. Got an email back from a buddy saying that it's marked "private", but when I check the settings, it says public... Thanks..

I wasn't able to open it. It actually takes me to my videos page on Youtube.

I wasn't able to open it. It actually takes me to my videos page on Youtube.

Thanks Jennie... I think I'm having some issues due to being out of the US. I keep getting emails telling me that someone in the Netherlands is attempting to access my account.. I may have fixed it but not sure.. How about this..

[video=youtube_share;qR2pLDYMCTM]http://youtu.be/qR2pLDYMCTM[/video]

I really enjoyed seeing the frog fish, and blowing along a bit in the current along the bottom was interesting. Still haven't seen but one in the wild, showed to me by a friend, and that was its belly after it fled into a sponge.

Richard.

We just got back from Bonaire today, great trip culminated with 2 long East coast shore dives with Bas Tol. I had fun swimming under all the newbie divers with the rebreather all week :D

We were getting temps in the 80-81 degree range.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom