Trip Report Bonaire: April 9-24, 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where did you do your COVID test to get back home to the states? Did you use any trip insurance in case you tested positive and had to quarantine?

We're heading to Bonaire in July for two weeks and are very nervous about testing to return home. We had a bad experience in Roatan in January where we tested positive and got stuck in quarantine for 10 days.
In addition to what @tbriggsnh already said, you can also schedule a test at the clinic just north of the last roundabout, on the right hand side of the street. Across from the Sand Dollar Condos.

As for trip/COVID insurance. I do my research through Squaremouth and select a policy that works best for me: Travel Insurance - Compare the Best Quotes & Buy Online

Another upvote for Bon Bida - which also tests at Buddy Dive on Tuesday and Friday afternoons (which we were not aware of until we got there).

As a side note, the US really needs to drop this stupid return testing requirement - it is in conflict with every other Covid restriction that remains - which is basically none. Doesn't look like one even needs a test to get off a cruise ship any longer.

Back
Top Bottom