May we start May?...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two days to go. What's water temperature? Anyone want to meet for drinks before the 25th?

Last week water temp ranged from 79 to 82 on the dives I did.

You could always stay a couple extra days Carrie and join our meet and greet :).

People at work are starting to get jealous! You know the trip is almost here.

We're here! Arrived this pm, some minor hick-ups along the way, but we got here.

Thanks to my buddy ggunn and his wonderful family, (our Cozumel family), we won't be buying beer for the room for a while...THANKX AMIGOS & AMIGETTES!!

Dinner at O'Hana this evening...yummy! Followed by tequila shots for after drinks with our buddy Angie and new friends at the bar...

...I should be making regular posts to 'the Shark Tank radio show' Facebook page, look for the usual long winded, over drawn, way too detailed trip report and photoz after they make us go home...

...shore dive manana...

Whoops! Me, staying at Casa Suzana, not diving for my first time ever in Cozumel, May 15-19.

Yes, it's a bit after the fact. My wife is "stuck" on the island working out an immigration issue and Saturday was our daughter's birthday. We try not to be apart for that, so I flew down.

As much as I like diving, it was pretty nice just to experience the island without boats, etc.

I will actually be staying at Villablanca given the closure of Fiesta Americana (due to renovations will be closed for at least a year).

Papa Hogs or Dive Paradise, any thoughts?

Well DBB= I dive with dive paradise- I have gotten to know a lot of the DM and really like them. DP has big boats, but for a little extra you can get on fast boats. I have not dove with papa hogs, but I know many who like them.

So- since your at villablanca now are you gonna walk across the street and come to our get together at blue angel on wed . the 29th? I am down the road at hotel coz.

Papa Hogs is an excellent dive op in my opinion, I have used them several times and was pleased with the service. I am using Living Underwater for the first time next week.....I am partial to steel...

Excited to be leaving for first trip to Cozumel tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom