February coz meet and greets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll come to all 3 events if you buy me a plane ticket…
The attendance of a French woman at February meets would totally impress the March group.
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ??? :blinking:
Notice how guys never pay attention when you want them too??? As for the French aspect, well I'm a tiny bit French from a few generations back, so I think we got that covered for the March group! :rofl3: On the flip side, I'm sure you'd really class up these February gatherings!! (And sounds like they could use a little class! lol!)

I'll even smuggle pieces of the Eiffel tower to the island if you want :wink:
You might want to reconsider regarding the cheese : Christi claims the one I brought her last year got her sick :(

If you can smuggle in the Eiffel Tower, good off-gasing day excursion - it could probably be seen from anywhere on the island, or maybe even the mainland! Not so good as a dive site .....just a little too tall to sink anywhere! Hmmmm .... unless you sink it sideways???

Straighten what out?:popcorn:
angel_2.gif
Who knows??? Maybe cv started 'practicing' with the tequila already???
icosm14.gif
icosm14.gif

(I'm avoiding your One Week comment Tom, as I am currently severly jealous!!! 25 days & counting .... :depressed:)

On the flip side, I'm sure you'd really class up these February gatherings!! (And sounds like they could use a little class! lol!)

Hey Hey Hey, my wife will be there to class it up.:mooner:

I was going to say 2 days, but Chief could respond that he is on his way already just to show me up.

Hey Hey Hey, my wife will be there to class it up.:mooner:

I was going to say 2 days, but Chief could respond that he is on his way already just to show me up.
Nice to hear there will be some class there to keep things from totally going 'divers gone wild'!! lol!! :thumb: Guess the upside is if cv is traveling, he's not posting!!:eyebrow:

You should be ashamed if you missed it!!! I bought MMM a drink so I ain't getting banned.

If you wondered about El Moro, here is Ray telling the story of Xtabatun, the Mayan liquor:

Go ahead and cancel March, Kat, cuz you ain'y gonna beat that!!! :) Thanks to CA for coming out of his cave!!

Looks like "sweet memories"… Wish I had been there to share them… So Chief, did my plane ticket get lost in the mail ? :wink:
Guess it's time to suck up to the March group :D

It was a fun night. Of course the Chief choose then hardest restaurant in Cozumel to find! We were fashionably late.
Thank you Chief for the cigar. Looking forward to lighting up in the garden at Kinta. I hope you are at the next table!

Time to go diving now!

It was a fun night. Of course the Chief choose then hardest restaurant in Cozumel to find! We were fashionably late.
Thank you Chief for the cigar. Looking forward to lighting up in the garden at Kinta. I hope you are at the next table!

Time to go diving now!

It is a little hard to find, but so worth it. Glad I called for a reservation, they were about full up! I just love Ray! Hey, JDC, you bring your cigar and I bring another and we can share them at table next to Gordo?

Well have to get my act together. We are on the boat at 0900 and have to pickup JenLovesToDive on the way.

Looks like a fun night was had by all ..... funny how cv doesn't show in any of the video (with or without his dry tequila bottle!:)) And ya gotta love Ray, he is a sweetie!!! :D

annluar .... we'd be happy to have you join The Marchers!! Sorry, can't help with the plane ticket though!
(Maybe if the Feb group does a bottle collection of cv's empties, they can cash them in and send you a ticket to join us! :rofl3:)

It is a little hard to find, but so worth it. Glad I called for a reservation, they were about full up!
I said the same thing to my husband about the reservation. Holy cow it was packed. For being back in the 'hood and all, it was astonishing. Many restaurants in town would have killed for so many diners. No wonder the waiters were smiling from ear to ear! Now where is your next soiree?

Back
Top Bottom