February coz meet and greets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks and sounds like you folks had a nice time. I hope to attend one on my next trip down.

Enjoy the next one!

PH

Apparently I had forgotten. Casa Denis margarita, con sal con roca are a little strong. The shot of tequila to end was unexpected as well. I had issues with one foot in front of the other. Scuba tree, that is your place so I am blaming you for that!

Night dive was nice.

Just take it nice and slow and don't mix up which foot is which....love those margaritas be sure and try to get by and have one for me...

sorry I missed it! looks like it was a great time!

..............SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!

..............OK! WE'RE STARTING TO LOOK GOOD NOW!!!

COME ON DOWN AND PUT SOME FACES TO SCREEN NAMES!

............. .
:sblogo:...SCUBABOARD.. :sblogo:
..................... ... ..
FEBRUARY MEET AND GREETS
................. .
signing up will help determine how many seats we need

...................................EL MORO FEB 15TH......WET WENDY'S FEB 22ND.......
.EL MORO FEB 24TH
..................................TUESDAY MEXICAN 6:30.......WEDNESDAY 6:30-ISH............FRIDAY 7:30-ISH
.......................................POC: cvchief........................POC: TomZ..............................POC: TomZ
.......................................---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
.......................................cvchief +7............................TomZ +1.................................TomZ +1
.judydivescoz.........................Zman96 +1.............................dtatt..............
....Christi ..................................atatt.......................................atatt.................. .......................................MMM.+?........ ...................... dtatt............. ........................ MMM +?.................... .......................................wmperry +2..........................wmperry +2...........................JenLoves2Dive

.................................................. .................................
lovetofishfork+1 (or 8?)........souljacker
.................................................. .................................
SailawayKC..... .
souljacker
Dave Dillehay
.................................................. .....................................

...............hit
CNTL + or CNTL - to get the columns to format correctly, if they're skewed on your screen

........ ...SEE YOU TONIGHT at EL MORO!!!

....................... ...OK! WE'RE STARTING TO LOOK GOOD NOW!!!

........... .............
COME ON DOWN AND PUT SOME FACES TO SCREEN NAMES!

.............. . . .
:sblogo:...SCUBABOARD.. :sblogo:
............................... ... ..
FEBRUARY MEET AND GREETS
................ ........ .
signing up will help determine how many seats we need

...................................EL MORO FEB 15TH......WET WENDY'S FEB 22ND.......
.EL MORO FEB 24TH
..................................TUESDAY MEXICAN 6:30.......WEDNESDAY 6:30-ISH............FRIDAY 7:30-ISH
.......................................POC: cvchief........................POC: TomZ..............................POC: TomZ
................................---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
.......................................cvchief +7............................TomZ +1.................................TomZ +1
.judydivescoz.........................Zman96 +1.............................dtatt..............
....Christi ..................................atatt.......................................atatt.................. .......................................MMM.+?........ ...................... dtatt............. ........................ MMM +?.................... .......................................wmperry +2..........................wmperry +2...........................JenLoves2Dive

lovetofishfork+1 (or 8?)........souljacker
SailawayKC..... .
souljacker
Dave Dillehay
.................................................. .....................................

...............hit
CNTL + or CNTL - to get the columns to format correctly, if they're skewed on your screen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom