February coz meet and greets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In agree, the food was great, the company better! Ray was entertaining. I hope all you had a great dive today...I did!

I'll be there the 22nd, so those who want to beat on me can have at it!

Dave Dillehay
Aldoa Divers

Dave Dillehay
Aldoa Divers
Unlike some threads here on Scubaboard, there is no bad behavior allowed at meet and greets. Come prepared to enjoy.

Its nice to put faces with all the screen names. It was great to meet all of you wild and crazy people. Hope to see you all downtown this weekend.

..............OK! WE'RE STARTING TO LOOK GOOD NOW!!!

COME ON DOWN AND PUT SOME FACES TO SCREEN NAMES!

............. .
:sblogo:...SCUBABOARD.. :sblogo:
..................... ... ..FEBRUARY MEET AND GREETS
................. .signing up will help determine how many seats we need

...................................EL MORO FEB 15TH......WET WENDY'S FEB 22ND........EL MORO FEB 24TH
..................................TUESDAY MEXICAN 6:30.......WEDNESDAY 6:30-ISH............FRIDAY 7:30-ISH
.......................................POC: cvchief........................POC: TomZ..............................POC: TomZ
.......................................---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
.......................................cvchief +7............................TomZ +1.................................TomZ +1
.judydivescoz.........................Zman96 +1.............................dtatt..............
....Christi ..................................atatt.......................................atatt.................. .......................................MMM.+?........ ...................... dtatt............. ........................ MMM +?.................... .......................................wmperry +2..........................wmperry +2...........................JenLoves2Dive
.................................................. .................................
lovetofishfork+1 (or 8?)........souljacker
.................................................. .................................
SailawayKC..... .
souljacker.
...................................................................................
Dave Dillehay.............
.................................................. .....................................

...............hit
CNTL + or CNTL - to get the columns to format correctly, if they're skewed on your screen

Dave Dillehay Aldoa Divers
Unlike some threads here on Scubaboard, there is no bad behavior allowed at meet and greets. Come prepared to enjoy.

Welcome Dave! Yup, no negative waves allowed :) :grinbandit:

I said the same thing to my husband about the reservation. Holy cow it was packed. For being back in the 'hood and all, it was astonishing. Many restaurants in town would have killed for so many diners. No wonder the waiters were smiling from ear to ear! Now where is your next soiree?
We should try for one. Did a night dive on chankanaab. Now at Casa Dennis grabbing a bite to eat.

We did a great night dive on Chankanaab 2 nights ago and It was
fantastic. had dinner at Guido's tonight with Rita and our friend Eddie. Another great night.

Apparently I had forgotten. Casa Denis margarita, con sal con roca are a little strong. The shot of tequila to end was unexpected as well. I had issues with one foot in front of the other. Scuba tree, that is your place so I am blaming you for that!

Night dive was nice.

Sorry I wasn't able to make any of the meet & greets but time was as always too short. I didn't even get to see one of the friends I went to spend time with due to his tight schedule relative to prepping for Carnaval. The air show also wasn't on my radar but I wasn't missing it once I found out about it. I'm back home editing photos now that usually get done while there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom