February coz meet and greets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, but I am going to have to bail on you this evening.

Maybe next time! It was nice we got to meet at WW. Too bad the music prevent conversation though. :)

duplicate

wmperry+2 should be there as well. See you tonight!

Awesome!

Anyone need a ride?

Me!!!!! There is a little airstrip near here or do you want me to meet you at an international airport like BWI?

You got like a KingAir or something? With a wet bar?

Beech-KingAir-200_RIAT2006_1_004_800.jpg

Me!!!!! There is a little airstrip near here or do you want me to meet you at an international airport like BWI?

You got like a KingAir or something? With a wet bar?

View attachment 116828

Only if you want to sit in the smoking section .....cigars only! You and your family were missed tonight.

Only if you want to sit in the smoking section .....cigars only! You and your family were missed tonight.

Perfecto. So I don't have to disable the lavatory smoke detector? Believe me, we missed being there!

Rick, we did have the prime rib quesadillas at Cafe Cubano, but did not indulge in the humidor selections, I'm sure much to your dismay. Judy was showing off the girly cigar you gave her at El Moro last night.

Rick, we did have the prime rib quesadillas at Cafe Cubano, but did not indulge in the humidor selections, I'm sure much to your dismay. Judy was showing off the girly cigar you gave her at El Moro last night.

Girly? That was a genuine Mexican Stinker!!

I didn't say she fired it up, only that she showed it off, lol. It's still in it's celophane. I'm gonna guess it will be so, for a looooong time.

Back
Top Bottom