Found: My daughter is missing from Copperas Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

She actually looks a lot older than 15. The picture was taken Christmas day and is a very good image of her. I agree that there could have been more information on the flier. I am disappointed in the lack of assistance from the Copperas Cove police.

FB and invites to my TX friends done. Carrie I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. Keep us posted. We will be praying for you and for her safe return.

I have not read much of thread but she is likely to make contact with her close friends at some point. I will keep my fingers crossed. Scott

I assume she has a cell phone, most kids do these days. I'm sure you've tried calling that so it's probably off. Get what cell records you have to a Private Investigator and let them start chasing down who she's been talking to. Not leaving an electronic record these days is nearly impossible. I also agree with Valhalla. If she's run away again, she's talked to someone she knows.

EDIT:

See that she doesn't have a cell or a comp. She has a facebook, email, myspace, something. All the kids today do. If she's run away, she's probably checked them. Ask her friends, one of them will be facebook friends or something.

we should get a MOD to make this a forum stick/announcement in every thread for the next several days so that everyone in the area (at least the Texas area) see's it.

I'll drop Howard a PM, or another Mod can do it.

Carrie.... our well wishes are with you and your family

Wow... I just stickied this thread! Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Carrie -- I just can't imagine what you are going through right now. I joined the FB group and will invite my friends tomorrow when I'm more awake! I really hope she comes home soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom