What do YOU enjoy about diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Neoprene fetish.

I love scuba diving because it is a different world. It feels like you're part of the ocean instead of a surface observer. It is magical when I descend into another world. Just magic.

Diving is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

There's so many things and emotions that contributes to me enjoying diving that words just isnt enough.

But to make it short, the weightlessness, colors and that I have the priveledge to see and experience these things that many has never or will never experience.

And as a recent ow student said at my shop the other week; 'divegear is just so damn combat'

:)

It's gotta be weightlessness that ranks top for me.

I'm pretty keen on sharks too.

And the general absence of human conversation. As a incurable natterer it comes as a relief to not hear my voice from time to time :)

J

Carying the equipment, spending all my money, being frozen in the water, being frozen in the wind, climbing a dike carying 25kg on me, being frozen on the boat, being crowed on the boat, spending money I don't have, rinsing the equipement, doning the b****y 7mil suit, doffing the b****y 7mil suit, but most of all: reading the PADI publications!

Doh! There must be something else?

There's so many things and emotions that contributes to me enjoying diving that words just isnt enough.

But to make it short, the weightlessness, colors and that I have the priveledge to see and experience these things that many has never or will never experience.

And as a recent ow student said at my shop the other week; 'divegear is just so damn combat'

:)

:rofl3:

I have to admit, i do love the gear!!! It's a bloke thing right? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom