Wow - They found it!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick, thats amazing, I've never met you in person but I'm very glad you got your scooter back. I can't believe they actually found it!

Yea.....what a cool story. I just heard of the lost scooter a couple of weeks ago while diving with Paul in Glacier Park. Just figures he'd be in on finding it. I was in on a dive looking for a lost scuba tank with him one time in ZERO viz., and after much searching, he pulled up the boat anchor to find the tank tangled in the rope. I guess he hangs around Montana people enough that good karma surrounds him!

A nice example of something good happening to good people.

Ya just had to get the right people for the job Rick! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Hunter yet, but if he's hanging with you and Brock he's gotta be cool!:D

Greetings Rick,
I think you have helped me select my scooter! That is really amazing it survived the 60+ day stay with no damage of any kind.
You can tell your buddies are quite found of you and I understand and can relate to that! It is good to see good things come back to a great guy! Your words of encouragement and advice never go unheard! Congratulations on your scooter and the many more things to come! Good luck and safe diving!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Greetings Rick,
I think you have helped me select my scooter! That is really amazing it survived the 60+ day stay with no damage of any kind.

We have one on our team and if a bunch of LEO's can't destroy it nobody can. :wink: Very good powerful units.

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom