Last Flower Gardens Gasp for 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wookie

Proud to be a Chaos Muppet
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Melanie and Frank have decided to take advantage of the excellent weather forcast (1-2 foot seas) and low pre-election fuel prices (just over $2) and offer a trip to the Flower Gardens to check out the toppled coral heads before we put the Spree up for the year. Join us this weekend for 2007 pricing ($500) for a regular weekend trip. Book online at Spree Expeditions Diving Flower Gardens and Dry Tortugas or through one of our booking partner dive shops. We will only go if we can get 14 folks to accompany us.

Frank

Well as luck would have it Troy is working an convention in Austin until Friday afternoon. I talked him into a lovely weekend on the Spree, so we booked two spots about 5 minutes ago.

She said OK (happy birthday to me). I'll see if I can drum up a buddy or two.

hope you can get a kitchen pass for Keith.

His wife said that he could not let me go without him. :D

And I think I have one more working.

Whats the water temperature likely to be?

buoy says 78 on the East bank

Who all is going? Myself and Mattboy are in as well as another of my dive buddies who is not active on this board.

Myself and at least two others from CHUM club are going.

Back
Top Bottom