California Kelp Divers T-Shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelp looks MUCH better now.... so is this the final design and ready for orders??? We are gonna need 2.

Leesa, you would be surprised how great the calif diving really is and that Aug/Sept it really isn't that much colder than diving in winter in Hawaii. The big difference is how exciting it is to swim through an underwater forest with the sun twinking between the "trees" and the "reef" covered with all kinds of fish and nudies. You oughta try it at least once!

robint
4 days til kelp diving in Calif!

Leesa, Just placed my first order... I'll let you know about the end product when I get them.

What a great job, Lisa! I ordered two just now!

Thanks for all your efforts on the kelp :)

Jennifer

Hi Lisa,

I just placed an order for two as well! Thanks for taking this from an idea to a reality!

For those of you considering ordering...

I haven't ordered the California shirt (but I'm thinking about it- I dove Monterrey... can I join?), but I've ordered several of her Shark Bites comics shirts (3 plus 1 Dork Diver shirt...), mugs, and both Christmas cards she offers. I've been blown away by the quality- I've ordered from Cafepress in the past and thought it was poor to middlin' quality (had to say it that way- I'm from the midwest, we say yur'n and mine and we eat a lot of corn...). These things I've ordered from Lisa's store have been fantastic- even after a wash or two (don't mention the ketchup I dribbled...).

I am really impressed with what I've bought.

And if you use the code "CABINTEE" at checkout it gives you $10 off until Aug 31st (I think you have to have $50 worth in your cart, though). They were running a buy 3 t-shirts, get 1 free deal recently- that may not be going on any more.

justleesa:
that's cold water, right?
freezing.gif

Come on! I was chilly diving with you out there... and I dove 52 degrees in Monterrey no problem. Okay. I wore my 7 mil, 5 mil gloves and hood, and had to spend a few minutes doing deep breathing exercises to get over the shock, but it all worked out in the end!

Just ordered two as well. If hubby and I are going to come out and raid the Wrinkles November dive I'd like to LOOK like I belong in the SoCal group because I sure can't ACT like anything but a midwestern :dork2:
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom