Zoop issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PEDiamond

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Have a new zoop since December ...when I surface between dives I can't get it into plan mode despite using the plan button...I have to go through the welcome/test screen then hit plan and then it works ok to give me surface interval but the plan screen reverts after a minute or so to the initial screen with date and time so if I want to recheck surface interval I have to repeat process of turn off, go through test screen etc.....have used it for 20 to 30 dives and never had it work otherwise...what if anything am I doing wrong or is this a known issue.......Peter diamond

that is certainly not normal... and since its new.. better get it send it as soon as possible..

thanks H...didnt think it was normal, just wanted to make sure it wasnt a known issue with easy fix...I planned to bring it back to dive shop but havent gotten around to it as the shop's in Waikiki which tends to intimidate us locals(crowded,hard to find parking,etc)...nonetheless I will get off my butt and do it next week......aloha...peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom