Zeagle's Express Tech: The first and last BC most will ever need (or want)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been diving mine for 5 seasons now with cylinders up to a hp130 with a 40cu pony and have not had an issue with the clip.
I made some changes at first and ended back with the original setup with two added d rings and a crotch strap. Dive it for a while then decide, you may be pleasantly surprised with how good the bcd is.

Why do you all have to keep bringing this thread back to life? I need a BC for my son and it would fit the bill perfectly, unfortunately Zeagle had to go and mess with what that got perfect the first time. I wish they would just bring back the original.

I got the ZET with no zip pouches, pockets or any accouterments. Seems pretty bare bones. What have they screwed up? Curious...?

I changed to a metal clip I already had and my girlfriend has been using the plastic clip for the past five years without any problem. Interestingly enough, I used the 30 lbs donut bladder and my GF uses the 35 lbs horshoe and neither of us have problem with buoyancy.

Generally, I'm not a fan of plastic clips, but I've had my ZET for three? four? five? years now and the plastic clip is still going strong.

But If it ever breaks, I'll replace it with a metal one.

anyone has a wing for sale? i want to upgrade from the 24LB that i have...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom