zeagle tech bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UP,
definately have your own (entertaining style)
Mike

Listed below is a link to Zeagle's product support page. You can download the manual.

I own a Zeagle Tech. I enjoy diving with it, although I find that the bladder is too large and the tank (steel 120) moves too much, even when everything is cinched down tight.

One thing to watch are the straps that connect the wing to the rest of the BC. I've noticed that they work loose.

I'm bidding the Tech a fond farewell. By the end of this weekend, I anticipate replacing it with Halcyon Pioneer wing, backplate and harness or a Diverite Transpac II (question regarding this choice is posted in a different thread).

http://www.zeagle.com/support.html#pdf

Hey thank you, I did find that site earlier and printed out the manual. Good luck with your back plate and wings. Jeff

You're quite welcome. Good luck with the Tech. One other thing to consider is the addition of tank weights to keep you head up on the surface.

BTW, after reading my last post to this thread, I realized that it didn't come out the way that I wanted. I'm sorry about that.:whack:

I should clarify that I have been and am happy with Zeagle and the Tech. I like many of its features and feel that it has served me well.

I am changing my BC because my diving goals have changed, not because I am unhappy with the BC.

Back
Top Bottom