zeagle tech bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guess what I went to zeagles web sight and you can print out an owners manual...WOW when you thread it right it really works!! Thanks guys.:)

You have to thread the white loops throught the metal grommet and then thread the red cord through the white loops and wow it does work. Also i have used a back plate and wings and hated it it was so cumbersome and hard to manuver so now i am trying this wish me luck.

Originally posted by diverjeffro
You have to thread the white loops throught the metal grommet and then thread the red cord through the white loops and wow it does work. Also i have used a back plate and wings and hated it it was so cumbersome and hard to manuver so now i am trying this wish me luck.
Shoot... that's right... I forgot about the grommets...
What backplate/wings did you try Jeffro???

It was a buddy of mines i forget the name of it biut it had a five pound stainless back plate and the shoulder straps were criss crossed into it and non adjustable and it had two inflator hoses on it. it was a really busy design i used it all last year very uncomfortable for me so i looked for something weight integrated that could hold the amount of weight i need thats how i ended up with the tech.

Originally posted by diverjeffro
the shoulder straps were criss crossed into it and non adjustable and it had two inflator hoses on it. it was a really busy design i used it all last year very uncomfortable for me
Whew.... I thought maybe we had our first casualty....
But... that was not a proper BP/wing/harness...

Yes OMS that is it but an older model all black. So why is that not a back plate and wings????????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom