Zeagle Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shallow Draft:
Is the roll down poket available as an add on?
and if so what would it cost?
It's not much to add it... probably in the $20 - 30 range...the problem is their factory is in Florida, so shipping back and forth would probably cost more than the pocket.

Shallow Draft:
Maybe Zeagle would like to send it to me or make me a great deal on shipping since was advertized as part of the package?

Do you have the ability to sew it on?? If so, that would solve the shipping issues.. And I really don't think they advertise it comes as part of the package... If you look at the list of features, it's not there... It might be considered like the car commercials where they show the cool wheels... but those are not part of the base price.

If you just got it, why not take it back to where you got it, and tell them to order one with the roll down pocket instead? I think this is a deal with the place you purchased it... not zeagle.

Shallow Draft:
Maybe Zeagle would like to send it to me or make me a great deal on shipping since was advertized as part of the package?

We're ahead of you buddy... Merry Christmas!

Chad & Scott

(Internet disclaimer as of today, after Shallow Draft's observation: Some photos and descriptions on the Zeagle website are not exactly up to date... but are in the process as we speak! Consult your dealers product guide and inventory.)

Hi all
Hey I just cut my roll up pocket off my Ranger, does someone want it? It only weighs a few ounces and could be sent easy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom