Zeagle Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used my new rangerBCD on sunday and I realy enjoy the fit and performance. i have one question though.
Most of the pictures show an expandable pocket on the front. Mine does not have this, is this an option or or a design change?

I adjusted the carry strap when hung on the tanks neck to be the right height while putting the BC on the tank.

Congratulations on the new BC.

Shallow Draft:
I used my new rangerBCD on sunday and I realy enjoy the fit and performance. i have one question though.
Most of the pictures show an expandable pocket on the front. Mine does not have this, is this an option or or a design change?

If you are talking about the pocket in the waist panel, it was a feature on the Ranger a couple of years ago, but now is only standard on the Ranger LTD.

Hope that helps!!

Scott

The Zena pocket clips on, and yes it is available.

The LTD pocket is in the cummerbund, and you can buy that for a Ranger too. It's one side piece of the cummerbund.

Chad

Thanks for the replies.
I am not sure I need another pocket at this time, it is just that I was expecting The BCD to be the same as the writen description and the picture that is on the Zeagle web site.

Shallow Draft,

Sorry, the Ranger photo on the website is actually of a BC that is about three years old. That is the old roll up pocket on the right side.

You are right, we should update the photos. The description does talk about the expandable zippered pocket on the front of the vest. Oops, that is the pocket that is only available on the LTD, and has been for some time now.

Actually the LTD is not correctly pictured on the HD BCs page either, it's the same old photo of the Ranger. When you click on it it turns into the right BC.

I'll talk to Scott about this tomorrow.

Chad

carry strap? i use it as a "guide" strap so i know where i want my tank to be, in relation to height on the bc.

Back
Top Bottom