Zeagle Product Registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

espantoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Scott (or Zeagle folks)

I registered by Brigade via the Zeagle website as suggested. As the Brigade is a Scubatoys special, and there is not a listing on the product list, I clicked on the listing for the Ranger (I figured 'cause of the harness). When filling out where I purchased it, I listed Scubatoys and put "Brigade Model" in parenthesis after it so it was listed. Is that an acceptable way to register the Brigade? I figured that was the best way. Thanks, I just wanted to make sure and thanks Zeagle for a great product!:D

That will work just fine. The Brigade is based on the Ranger platform, so registering it as a Ranger is fine.

Please keep in mind that what is on the website is a Product Registration - not a WARRANTY Registration. It just give us a record of who has bought the gear. Your original sale reciept, from an Authorized Zeagle Dealer, will always be your "proof of purchase" and should be kept in a safe place.

Thanks for choosing Zeagle!

Scott

Cool! Thanks alot, and keep putting out awesome products!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom