Zeagle N2ition 3 problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pepperbelly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I had a LDS change the battery in my dive computer and they pressure tested after.
It seems to be stuck in the setup mode. Timeset mode lets me adjust time but it doesn't revert to normal time display.
I looked online in the manual and am either missing a step or overlooking something.

Remove the battery and replace. It is a user replaceable battery, and takes no more than 30 seconds to do, try not to handle the battery though.. just lift up using a plastic lever enough to break the contacts, then press back in place.

That worked. I had to use a pair of pliers to turn the quarter I had in the slot. I have no idea what the tech used, but she must be stronger then I am.
I tightened the cover using the quarter as tight as I could with just my fingers.

BTW- I thought it was a special scuba battery. A 2032? Really? I have about 10 of those laying around that I use in red dot scopes.

Yup, a regular old 2032, and finger tight with a coin is all you need. Glad you got it sorted out, and next time it goes flat, you can yourself a trip to the LDS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom