Zeagle F8 reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got an F8 color change kit and wondering how to remove the adjustment knob? I popped the rubber cap off and see the hex screw but not sure if that needs to be removed and then the adj. knob will unscrew off? And if so, this hex screw will need to be readjusted again together with the orifice adjustment to get the perfect tune, correct?

In a nut shell.

Remove face plate, diaphragm retaining/friction ring and diaphragm.

You need to undo jam nut on other side, push barrel out a bit and you will see a pin below the adj knob, push pin out and you can remove adj knob. You'll need to remove micro adjuster and put it in new adj knob. Yes, you'll need to re tune it.

If you need more help, just ask.

09A52B4A-4463-4E3F-838E-C7F8712BF0BF.jpeg

It isn't expensive to stay and dive in Libya especially with the very low value of the local currency. The airfare maybe the most expensive part of the deal :)

I am trying to set up a "exploration expedition" for my friends in the US and Europe in the coming year or so when the conditions are right here. Logistics are very difficult in Libya now but there is so much to discover, explore and document.

I’m in. Sounds right in my wheelhouse

Back
Top Bottom