Zeagle DS-V Flathead of 50-D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjrussell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking to buy a Zeagle regulator for cold water conditions. Need the whole shebang: first-stage, second-stage, octopus, and gauges. I would like something a bit newer (say no more than 3 years old) and in decent shape. Price really depends on what you've got.

If you are patient, they pop up regularly on Ebay. The last DSV I bought was essentially NIB and after a rebuild, I have $200 in it. Always better to buy from board members, but we tend to get attached to quality regs and use them for many years.

Last edited:
You did not mention what you are looking to pay but Zeagle Express does have some flathead 6 closeouts for $350 for a new first and second. You would still need to source the octos and gauges.

Yeah, I already have a DS-V, which was an ebay purchase; I couldn't be happier with that reg. I need another reg for my wife and would like a similar one so that self servicing is easier. Ebay supply on Zeagle regs is fairly low and we'd like to get another reg soon (we've been borrowing one from a friend and don't want to over-extend the favor).

I'm aware of ZE and that's the next option, I just wanted to see if there were any decent used sets first.

If you only wanted the 1st stage I recently bought a Flathead VI doubles set from someone on the board and he could only find one 2nd. I passed on the other 1st as a result. PM me if you are interested and I will send you his contact info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom