Zeagle bladder question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoeT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone tell me if a 24# bladder from a Zeagle Scout will work on my Stiletto? I like the bottom dump configuration of the newer bladders, compared to the single/buried bottom dump on my old Stiletto. I don't need much lift as I only dive warm water and use ~8 pounds of lead (max).

Thanks,
Joe

Can you remove the wing from your Stiletto now?

I had a Stiletto some years ago. IIRC the bladder was sewn to the jacket. At the time Stiletto's were not made/assembled in the FL factory but were a buyout.

You can sort of tell on the Zeagle website where they indicate the lift. If it's just Lift plus a single number - likely not interchangeable. If the Lift is XX to XX bladders are interchangeable. Some also show a mnimum lift value indicating interchangeability also.

There's other Zeagle wings available but they're pretty pricey. http://www.mcssl.com/store/zeagleexpress/catalog/search?keyword=zeagle+bladder has most of them

Don't quote me on this but I believe just about all the interchangeable bladders work on any BC. I know a Scout bladder on a Ranger is sold as the Phoenix in some shops - including mine. Scubatoys sells a similar model.

Back
Top Bottom