Zeagle BC and Octo Z am I missing something

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shortdivemedic

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
DSC01657.jpgDSC01659.jpgDSC01658.jpgDSC01660.jpgDSC01656.jpg
I need a little help here I bought the BC and then was able to pick up an Octo Z to use with it. It seems like there is a fitting missing or one that is not correct. I have watched the videos on You Tube and they show a garden hose type connection on the BC that just screws into the Octo Z. I am overseas so I just cant run down to a Zeagle dealer. I am going to try and find one close but who knows ,any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers
Michael

Thats what i was thinking Thanks for the info and I will just wait around for them to show

Capt
Thanks I will have to see if I can find it over here in the Middle East. do you have this part in your shop or can you get it

Michael

Scott
I answered your private message and I purchased it from an individual and did not receive the part. Thats the bad thing about not getting it from a dealer. Like I said Capt Gene is sending me one. Thanks for the info all

Cheers
Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom