Zeagle / Bare Wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

augk

Contributor
Reaction score
:06: I'm hoping some one can shed some light on something that looks a little unusual.

Ok so I'm reading my October issue of DT Mag the Invaders from inner space article, when I get to pages 38 / 39 there is a picture of some divers from the Florida Aquarium
collecting some non native Batfish. What strikes me as stange is the diver in the foreground of the pictures wetsuit, the forarm has a Zeagle logo and on the shoulder there is a Bare logo on the same wetsuit? Two different companies right? The same Photo and story is also in the September issue of Scuba Diving pgs 22 / 23.
I went on both companies web sites and could not find any affiliations between the two companies. So what gives why the dual logos?

anyone? anyone?

Almost sounds like a sponsorship deal. Like putting brands all over a NASCAR car. Most BC surfaces are irregular and cluttered with other gear so maybe they (Zeagle) said, let us sew or print over here. Just a wild thought.

Pete

The Florida Aquarium uses Zeagle Equipment. Since Zeagle has Drysuits and no wersuits they made a joint effort deal with Bare to provide the wetsuits to the Fl Aqua.
Bare Agreed and thus the logo of both companies. These suits are not available for purchase by the general market. The dual name suits are few You may see a wetsuit at the Florida Aqua with just the Zeagle Logo on it, subcontracted suit. Again not available to general market. Showing that two good companies can work together for a common good. Did I get that right Scott?

There you go, another great answer! That makes sense to me now. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom